Sue Beer, Director
M.A., B.A. Hons, Cert. Ed., QTLS, MSET
Bristol Tuition was established in 2010 and Sue Beer is the owner and Company Director.
Sue is a qualified teacher who holds an English Masters Degree. She specializes at KS3 and above in English Language, Literature and Business Studies and she has had extensive experience of tutoring to the WJEC, AQA, Edexcel and IGCSE syllabi. She is also a qualified and experienced Adult Literacy practitioner with a commitment to delivering first class learning opportunities to clients.
- There are NO registration fees
- Simply ‘Pay as You Go’
- Hourly tutorials are £30 up to GCSE and £36-£40 for A Level. Fees are based upon the subject, its level and the distance the tutor will travel to and from your home.
Bristol Tuition’s competitive rates are based on the individual’s learning level.
Hourly rates include:
- One to one tuition with a qualified, experienced tutor
- The tutor’s transport and travel time to and from your home
- Planning for your personalised session
- Handouts, resources and learning activities
- Email, telephone or other time spent arranging your sessions
- Bristol Tuition’s introductory fee
In the event of a client cancelling a tutor without 24 hours’ notice we ask that a £10 cancellation fee be paid to the tutor towards loss of earnings. If a tutor arrives at your home and a session does not take place, the full hourly fee will apply.
- We don’t send enthusiastic students – just qualified, experienced tutors
- All tutors undertake regular professional training
- Tutees receive expert tuition at highly competitive rates
- All tutors have DBS Certificates for your peace of mind
Get in Touch
Work with LEAs, Schools & Academies
In addition to offering a private home tutoring service, Bristol Tuition works closely with South Gloucestershire Education Service and Bristol City Council’s Alternative Learning Provision Team to ensure that children who are excluded from or struggling at school get one to one support from our specialist tutors. We also work with schools and academies across Bristol and S. Glos to ensure that no child falls behind with their education.